Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #76
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I agree that Fictionwise's CS has gone downhill since the acquisition by B&N. I seriously miss the yahoo group for information. The B&N forum is not as good.

Personally, I'm willing to wait a week or two to see how this all falls out.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #77
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I agree that Fictionwise's CS has gone downhill since the acquisition by B&N. I seriously miss the yahoo group for information. The B&N forum is not as good.
Don't you think, though, in those last months when the customer service was getting worse and worse, the moderators on the Yahoo group got...well...pissy...when people tried to raise issues there?

And I fully agree that the B&N forums are lacking.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #78
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
CS has gotten even worse lately and closing down the Yahoo group (even though it was moderated with a very heavy hand) has made it worse. Too bad I have a lot of Micropay and 9 more years on my Buywise membership. Because of this I'm going to wait until I see what's going to happen with the agency pricing and availability.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #79
firebird
firebird began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
I know my membership in the buywise club is not expired but the box on the left in my bookshelf is not displaying any Buywise member info. What gives???
firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #80
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird View Post
I know my membership in the buywise club is not expired but the box on the left in my bookshelf is not displaying any Buywise member info. What gives???
Heh. It's still in the HTML source - just commented out. Badly (hence the "-->" I'm seeing instead).
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2010, 04:50 PM   #81
firebird
firebird began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Thanks! I just looked at the source and got my expiry date.
firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:28 AM   #82
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird View Post
Thanks! I just looked at the source and got my expiry date.
I looked in source and didn't find anything. Then I went back to my FW reciepts and finally located the last time I paid for a buywise membership, and I think it expired this January. Stupid me, and I didn't even notice the discounts not being applied (I only bought via micropay though).

On the other hand, Fictionwise didn't do much to remind me the membership was expiring. I wonder if they had some advance warning of the current kerfuffle?
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote