Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
gdlow
gdlow began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Kindle touch changing categories

Just got the kindle touch and looking for the method to change categories I set up...as an example I have a category called Baldacci, that has all of his books in that category...Once I read the book, I just want it moved to a category called "Books read". My old kindle I just did a right click and moved it, but the Touch "seems" to have changed that...
gdlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I'm sure it'll show you how in the user guide on the device itself. I don't have the touch model but I found reading the user guide on my non-touch had all the info I needed.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Tap and hold on the books title-->select Add to Collection-->put a check next to the collection you want to add/move it to-->uncheck the collection you want to remove it from and tap done.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
gdlow
gdlow began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
thanks that got it...
gdlow is offline   Reply With Quote