Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #1
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question Changing tag browser item order?

Hi, a really quick question.

Is there a way to change the displayed order of the categories (custom columns) shown in the tag browser?

I mean, I've got a lot of personal custom columns and I cannot find a way to alter its displayed order there, but I do suppose it can be done.
arspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:59 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
See the tweak Control order of categories in the tag browser (ID: tag_browser_category_order)
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2014, 01:32 AM   #3
arspr
Dead account. Bye
arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arspr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks!!!

(Somehow a bit of work..., I would have preferred a nice GUI dialogue to do it )
Old 09-13-2014, 05:01 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post
Thanks!!!

(Somehow a bit of work..., I would have preferred a nice GUI dialogue to do it )
Then write one dear aspr, then write one, lest all thy bits fall from the bucket

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:39 AM   #5
arspr
Dead account. Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Then write one dear aspr, then write one, lest all thy bits fall from the bucket

BR
  1. I'm TOO lazy.
  2. Even if I weren't, that's something completely outside my skills.

So when I feel like it, I suppose I'll type the list of all my fields in my desired order...
Advert