Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 03:05 AM   #1
kateharp
kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Free on Friday (9/7): Book: "How to Design an Ebook Cover - For a Non-Designer."

I am offering my new 65-page ebook for free on Amazon called "How to Design an Ebook cover: For a Non-Designer." This will be available on Friday only.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...reecarddesi-20
kateharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks, I've downloaded it on to my Kindle3.

I don't suppose I could coax you to do an ePub version so I can read it on my Sony? I only read on the the Kindle when I have to.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:57 AM   #3
kateharp
kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.kateharp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Hi Alex,

Do any of these Amazon apps work for you? One is for reading on the computer:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000493771
kateharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
good lord, it's so easy: just put the title and author in large fonts over a blank background
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote