Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-17-2011, 12:55 AM   #1
Xandros
Xandros began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Error Getting time from network on Pocket Edge.

I am stuck on step 3 of 11 on setting up the Pocket Edge. I could get the wifi network that I ran from my internet to be detected. It is open/unsecured. When I click to select the time zone I always get "Error getting time from network". And apparently can't even bypass that step to use the device anyway without setting the time. HELP!
Xandros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 01:59 AM   #2
Xandros
Xandros began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
Okay, I figured out how to bypass that step. It appears that my problem may be a problem with my wifi. I will try it again from another wifi. I will report if I still have problems. Thanks!
Xandros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2011, 02:05 AM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Welcome to MobileRead, Xandros!

Good luck, and enjoy your PE!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #4
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
You need to allow MAC devices on your WiFi network. I had the same problem.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #5
pambrown
pambrown began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
I keep getting a code 80 on my pocket edge- It won't allow me finish registration. I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to fix that?
pambrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #6
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pambrown View Post
I keep getting a code 80 on my pocket edge- It won't allow me finish registration. I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to fix that?
Pam,

Welcome. Since Entourage is no longer in business you will not be able to register your Edge. Don't panic, you will still be able to have full use of your device. Please check the Resource Sticky. It explains how to manually setup your device as well as answer many common questions you may have.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132878

Last edited by obsessed2; 09-23-2011 at 02:12 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote