Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Spock96
Book Geek.
Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Question.

Hey Guys,
Umm...yeah. I just finished reading "Turning Evolved" by David Kitson. I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It was one of the best books I've read in a long time!
I came across this site through looking up that book, and I saw that Mr. Kitson was a member. So I registered and sent him a message asking about the series and if there were others in it. I haven't gotten a reply back, Now I understand that life picks up and things overshadows things like this. So I'm curious as to if anyone else here has read, or know of any other books in this series(if it is a series.)
If so could you kindly please direct me in the right direction to finding these great books? (preferably from Amazon for my Kindle.)
Thank you all for your advice and guidance in advance.
Best of wishes!
Spock96
Spock96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
From Smashwords:

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/DavidKitson

And welcome to the forum.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Spock96
Book Geek.
Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
AHHHH THANK YOU!
Spock96 is offline   Reply With Quote