Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
sma
sma began at the beginning.

Device: eTourage Pocket eDGe Dualbook
Caught in registration loop

When I started up my new pocket eDGe I followed the directions on the screen - one by one - which led me to the registration process. The device cannot be registered because the company closed it doors and left no way for the device to be registered. I've shut down and tried to back out of the registration routine - can't find a way out. HELP, please.
sma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #2
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
This video should help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbZP8ckmKI
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sma View Post
When I started up my new pocket eDGe I followed the directions on the screen - one by one - which led me to the registration process. The device cannot be registered because the company closed it doors and left no way for the device to be registered.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=10
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote