Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: who is your fav mod???
zelda 0 0%
harry 0 0%
patricia 0 0%
pshrynk 0 0%
dalede 0 0%
rwood 0 0%
natch 0 0%
verencat 0 0%
alex 0 0%
bob russell 0 0%
elsi 0 0%
pilotbob 0 0%
dr drib 0 0%
hadrien 0 0%
nekokami 0 0%
netseeker 0 0%
ravenne 0 0%
comanderror 0 0%
mtravellerh 0 0%
dmccunnery 0 0%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish 500 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #31
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Where the hell is Bunny McCunney anyway? Has he misplaced his priorities towards that "real life" stuff, or something?

PS. I voted for New Coke.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #32
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I tied for second with some guy named Bob Russel? Now i'm going to storm off in a snit! Actually it's a Jeep, and not so much storm off as drive off following all pertinenttraffic laws, since today is nursing home rounds day...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #33
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now, that's how you edit a poll!
Old 08-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #34
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Thank you to all MR moderators. May you all have thick suits of armor for protection against rude posters and all things DRM-related (which are pretty much the same thing around here). (A bit of advice: hang out in The Llounge where there is nary a word about the coming Adobe/PDF/epub/Amazon/DRM/piracy conflagration.)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #35
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
I'm voting for vivaldirules, montsnmags, moejoe, yvanleterrible, kazbates, daffy4u, and dixiegal.

OK, so they're not Mods, but they'd all make excellent mods.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #36
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Oh, and Sporadic for his (her?) maintaining of the Kindle Free books list.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #37
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Thank you to all MR moderators. May you all have thick suits of armor for protection against rude posters and all things DRM-related (which are pretty much the same thing around here). (A bit of advice: hang out in The Llounge where there is nary a word about the coming Adobe/PDF/epub/Amazon/DRM/piracy conflagration.)
Well said VR.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #38
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I'm voting for vivaldirules, montsnmags, moejoe, yvanleterrible, kazbates, daffy4u, and dixiegal.

Err! I don't know how to take that cause I only come here to play, not to work. Our mods do a lot of work behind their green armours just to allow us such luxury.

Thanks to all our greenies!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:44 AM   #39
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Just cuz we hang out all the time in the Llounge and play strip poker together on Tuesday nights does not qualify us as mods, but thanks anyway. (doggie runs away fast and far)
Old 08-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #40
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:

I thought you liked me.

Thanks for the faith but I prefer to run and play.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:51 AM   #41
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't do anything in moderation except moderation. Thanks for the vote of note though, Daithi.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:44 PM   #42
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Just cuz we hang out all the time in the Llounge and play strip poker together on Tuesday nights does not qualify us as mods, but thanks anyway. (doggie runs away fast and far)
Hold on a minute! Tuesday night is strip poker night?!?! When did this happen? I didn't get that memo.

Oh, wait. . .I get it. Well, I don't want to see you guys naked, either. Hmfff.

:stormsofftowardsthegymmutteringtoherself"everybod iesacritic":
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:52 AM   #43
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
if all the mods are in green , then how come the Blue one is winning !?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #44
pshrynk

That would be the blue green mod, an early prototype. Or was that prokaryote?

I can't believe I've waited thirtyfive years to make that joke.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #45
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
That would be the blue green mod, an early prototype. Or was that prokaryote?

I can't believe I've waited thirtyfive years to make that joke.
And here I was about to remark that maybe you could have waited a bit longer.