Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-15-2015, 10:44 PM   #1591
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Thanks; tried the Android version. Sending you a PM with my feedback.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #1592
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Get the deets on Heater, noir magazine which features a brief tale of mine:
http://sidneywilliams.blogspot.com/2015/06/pilgrim-brief-noir-tale.html
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:49 PM   #1593
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
As recent research further supports the theory that a Sixth Mass Extinction of life on Earth may be underway. I've posted an excerpt from my How Do We Know? collection that I wrote a couple of years back.

Quote:
Over 98% of known species are dead – gone, kaput, vamoosed, disappeared, extinct! We will be too someday by those odds, but for now let us enjoy our time under the sun. That 98% doesn’t count the unknown species; those that we could have no idea about, like the ones just getting going when Theia struck the nascent Earth and turned it once more into a molten sea of lava. In the last half billion years there have been at least five planet-spanning extinction events in which half of all animal species on Earth have been destroyed. Could it happen again and if so is there anything we can do about it?
http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/20...xtinction.html

Enjoy! (the rest of your life )
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:04 AM   #1594
AprilHolthaus
AprilHolthaus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle App
Wink Romance Book Blog

http://myromanticenchantments.blogspot.com/

Follow my blog for new romances books, aspiring author resources, author interviews and giveaways!
AprilHolthaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:12 AM   #1595
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In honor of the Opportunity rover completing a distance equal to a marathon I've posted an older poem about it on my blog:

http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co...nt-spirit.html

Enjoy!
Old 07-17-2015, 05:34 AM   #1596
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
As production is wrapping up early next week for The Know Circuit, the sequel to then cyberpunk thrillerl, Under the Amoral Bridge, we'd like to offer a FREE copy of Under the Amoral Bridge in exchange for a review.

I have very limited quantities of this available to gift right now, five copies actually.

Here's what some people have said about the audio book:

"The narration makes the story come alive. I could just close my eyes and see the seedy bars, the dark alleys, the guys who just wanna beat something to a pulp."

"It was an action-packed thriller worth a second listen before book 2 comes out. I look forward to see where Gary Ballard goes with this one. It has a lot of potential."

"A racy, well-written tale that's doesn't lean too heavily on the frontal lobes – a kind of Bugs Bunny meets The Matrix. Confidently read by Joe Hempel, who brings the characters to life whilst reeling-off 2028 cyberpunk-talk as if he's spoken it from childhood."

Just shoot me a message with your email and I'll send one your way!

http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fan...7123876&sr=1-1
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 11:32 AM   #1597
kennyc

New post on Mansions of the Mind - Bearded Squirrel

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 07-28-2015, 05:32 AM   #1598
anitavandoorn
anitavandoorn began at the beginning.

Device: asus tablet
Great, this is really useful thank you.
anitavandoorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:55 AM   #1599
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Brief post about my story "Mr. Berrington" appearing in Black Fox Literary Magazine. The piece can be read for free online.

It's the tale of a man whose life goes awry when the strange representative of a local department store turns up on his door step and knows everything about him. And his wife.

http://sidneywilliams.blogspot.com/2...-in-black.html
Old 08-07-2015, 11:01 PM   #1600
stepheno
stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.

Device: iPad, iPad mini, Samsung tablet, Galaxy S5 phone
A Writer's Blog

Hello.
I write a blog about being an author based upon my own adventures and discoveries, and having published 7 books and recently converted them to eBooks I've found MobileRead forums to be a great resource.

I'm adding links to 2 recent posts about eBooks:

Create an eBook with Sigil | Free Video Tutorials
8 free video tutorials showing you how to create eBooks, using Sigil eBook Editor, that work with online distributors, popular eBook readers and your customers!

Create an eBook with Sigil | Free Video Tutorials

Create an eBook as an eBook
Trying to turn a paperback book into an eBook—two completely different technologies—can raise digital barriers for authors, but what actually works?

Create an eBook as an eBook

Cheers
Stephen Outram
stephenoutram.com

Last edited by stepheno; 08-13-2015 at 09:01 PM.
stepheno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:43 AM   #1601
SidneyW
Zealot

An Orlando book store that's carrying Issue 12 of Black Fox Literary Magazine which features my dark comedy/horror tale "Mr. Berrington" snapped my picture while I was in recently. Pic and info on the magazine can be found here on the news blog page of my website: http://sidisalive.com/news/
Old 08-28-2015, 07:41 AM   #1602
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyW View Post
An Orlando book store that's carrying Issue 12 of Black Fox Literary Magazine which features my dark comedy/horror tale "Mr. Berrington" snapped my picture while I was in recently. Pic and info on the magazine can be found here on the news blog page of my website: http://sidisalive.com/news/

"The horror....the horror!"
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:23 AM   #1603
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I did a blog post listing my ten favorite movies because I was too tired to edit.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2015/09/...-all-time.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:16 PM   #1604
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
My Article in Full Stop Zine

I joined up with a facebook writing group a while back and one of the members started a zine. To make a long story short I wrote an article for it and it's up on the site.

the-three-characters
I had never written an article before but I found I enjoyed it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:51 PM   #1605
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Wonderful article.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing