Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #46
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I thought Red and the Coprolite were real. It was a biography, wasn't it?

Only when arguing politics with Neko-Chan.....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #47
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
so you really crave institutionalization that much?

Sometimes after a week like this one has been, I fantasize about spending 30 days at "Asylum at the Pines beside the Lake," you know, a nice cushy resort-type institution with a pool.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #48
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
why on earth would anyone want to, let alone attempt to explain relations between online personas that may or may not be the voices in my head which are being encouraged by a squirrel wearing pshrynk and a motley assortment of critters furry, feathered and fuzzy emanating from the alternating nightmares and fantasy dreams of childhood?

so you really crave institutionalization that much?
I could be a dolphin wearing pshrynk. You never know...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #49
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I could be a dolphin wearing pshrynk. You never know...
tch. don't be silly. obviously you are Conrad Poohs. what is this alleged dolphin of which you speak ??
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #50
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well I could have been...
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #51
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well I could have been...
...what ? a lumberjack ?

that's even sillier.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #52
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
that's even sillier.
There's a point here. I'm sure of it. Just not getting it...
Old 04-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #53
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
just making an observation.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #54
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
tch. don't be silly. obviously you are Conrad Poohs. what is this alleged dolphin of which you speak ??
I think he's actually from POOP.

Quote:
Your facial expression leads me to think either you are getting the point, or are suffering from constipation.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:15 PM   #55
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Then somebody else pays the bills?
mebbe so, but it's my understanding you REALLY don't want the martoonis they serve!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #56
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
I think he's actually from POOP.

Your facial expression leads me to think either you are getting the point, or are suffering from constipation.
I vote constipation... nice shade of red he has achieved, ya'think?
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #57
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't get it. When did my invisible friend Adrian become my invisible friend pshrynk, or vice versa (with emphasis on the "vice")?

This could probably provide a hell of a lot of explanations, though I suspect I would not understand any of them, even if I wrote them up myself.

mAdRCian is entirely fictional. He is the TOC and the index; the prologue and the epilogue; the prequel and the sequel; "Once upon a time" and "They all lived happily ever after"; the dust-jacket and the glue...definitely the glue...I can smell the glue all the time...mmm, glue...it smells like a spinning razor blade in my brain...mmmmaaaarrrrrgggglllll....

"He seems to have an invisible touch, yeah..."

THE END!
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #58
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I also met a carbon life form that evening that said he was Steve Jordan and looked like his pictures on the web site SteveJordanBooks.com.
Oh, thank the Gods. I was about to have an existential crisis. It's so good to know I really am carbon-based... and I look like my pictures.

Well...

Actually, I wish I looked better in person...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #59
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I thought I'd agreed that Steve Jordan was actually pshrynk's spousal unit (mk III)'s cover identity to check up on his on-line behaviour. (Presumably an actor is hired to provide photos and the occasional mis-direction at meet-ups. That or we are all part of the pshrynk monitoring cover story, and as such delusions of the person who has created the Steve Jordan front.
Damn... my existential crisis is coming back...

I think there's a sock in my head.

No, wait... never mind. It's just that faulty RAM module acting up again.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 04-26-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #60
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
and all this time i thought i was a fictional character

now i understand about the llamas and hugo and lefty and invisible friends, we all have those and talking socks are not front page news anymore

i want to hear more about this blue lipped beauty that rrwood is going around with, more photos and phone numbers are requested, maybe lady blue, rwood, and a doughnut in a compromising position
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adrian, biggles, fictional characters, hugo and lefty, laddy at the door, llama llove, llounge llamas, origins, pirate ninja squirrels, psockpuppet, red, snacker of nations, squirrels, the squid, unutterable silliness, zany carter deluxe, zcd