Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #31
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
I'm real! I have my own cubicle into which I am chained every morning and from which i am released bbriefly every evening to attend to essential functions. Like dringking tequila and taking LSD. Then I go back and ghost write Harv and Vera Sagas for pshrynk. And he charges me to use the copyright.

That, dear refugee from a laundry hamper, is why H&L are the smart socks.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:03 AM   #32
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
I'm real! I have my own cubicle into which I am chained every morning and from which i am released bbriefly every evening to attend to essential functions. Like dringking tequila and taking LSD. Then I go back and ghost write Harv and Vera Sagas for pshrynk. And he charges me to use the copyright.
Might I suggest you peep over the cubicle walls. What you will see is the inside of someone head, like a scene from the film "Being John Malkovich". This does give you an immense power, as if you start making enough noise and hammering on the walls, head within which you are trapped will develop a headache (and we will be able to work out who it is by identifying when the post to the What Are You Doing Now? thread claiming they have no headache, nor need of headache medication, but will be popping out to the drug store for a moment). You may find this techinique works during negotiation phases, as threats to evict/sack are a little hollow as they will require the owner to open up their own head, and fish around inside to remove you. Unless they are Marc, in which case such things happen all the time, if the rumours are to be believed.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #33
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Might I suggest you peep over the cubicle walls. What you will see is the inside of someone head, like a scene from the film "Being John Malkovich". This does give you an immense power, as if you start making enough noise and hammering on the walls, head within which you are trapped will develop a headache (and we will be able to work out who it is by identifying when the post to the What Are You Doing Now? thread claiming they have no headache, nor need of headache medication, but will be popping out to the drug store for a moment). You may find this techinique works during negotiation phases, as threats to evict/sack are a little hollow as they will require the owner to open up their own head, and fish around inside to remove you. Unless they are Marc, in which case such things happen all the time, if the rumours are to be believed.
Well, that would ususally work, but since I am, apparently, Adrian, then Marc would first have to root around in his brain to find mee, then in my brain to find psockpuppet, then give him the sack. At which point, he would just decide to send in the PNS Dance Team and that could get bloody.

Care for a drink?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #34
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Well now, I feel insulted. Here I go, savin' the wereguild of pinwheel, providin' cheap entertainment for the masses, put up with that arrogant doggie, and nobody even remembers my name. I am depressed.....

Red
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:08 AM   #35
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Let's not forget Red!
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #36
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I remember her lips, soft, inviting, so inviting ....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LadyBlueLips.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	28031  
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:45 AM   #37
pshrynk

Biggles!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #38
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Well now, I feel insulted. Here I go, savin' the wereguild of pinwheel, providin' cheap entertainment for the masses, put up with that arrogant doggie, and nobody even remembers my name. I am depressed.....

Red
I thought Red and the Coprolite were real. It was a biography, wasn't it?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:09 PM   #39
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
And where did this laddy/laddie at the door come?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #40
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
And where did this laddy/laddie at the door come?

that was phsrynk's contribution to the fund ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #41
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
that was phsrynk's contribution to the fund ....
And phsrynk's source of the funds!
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:25 PM   #42
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
what was never certain was whether the personna was a she or a he !.....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #43
pshrynk

Originally lady (she) but then switched to laddy (he) msotly from typographical error, but some from economic, since he's one of my drunk Irish relatives who works for cheap.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #44
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
why on earth would anyone want to, let alone attempt to explain relations between online personas that may or may not be the voices in my head which are being encouraged by a squirrel wearing pshrynk and a motley assortment of critters furry, feathered and fuzzy emanating from the alternating nightmares and fantasy dreams of childhood?

so you really crave institutionalization that much?
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:32 PM   #45
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
why on earth would anyone want to, let alone attempt to explain relations between online personas that may or may not be the voices in my head which are being encouraged by a squirrel wearing pshrynk and a motley assortment of critters furry, feathered and fuzzy emanating from the alternating nightmares and fantasy dreams of childhood?

so you really crave institutionalization that much?

Then somebody else pays the bills?
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adrian, biggles, fictional characters, hugo and lefty, laddy at the door, llama llove, llounge llamas, origins, pirate ninja squirrels, psockpuppet, red, snacker of nations, squirrels, the squid, unutterable silliness, zany carter deluxe, zcd