Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-11-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
naisan
naisan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony e505
Howdy

Just picked up two of these - one for my wife and one for me. Very nice readers. Once I'd figued out how to take a google book, crop it down for easy reading in adobe, I'm set!!!

I am still looking for a good way to get wall street journal (to which I subscribe) and some other news papers downloaded easily, on a daily basis.

It's a new world when you can go anywhere with your little libretto, and have thousands of books along for the ride! This *is* progress.

They should make all schoolbooks in this format, and save our children's backs!
naisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hear Hear! College bookstores would be a perfect market for eBooks of textbooks.

Welcome to e-reading!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naisan View Post
It's a new world when you can go anywhere with your little libretto, and have thousands of books along for the ride! This *is* progress.
absolutely ! and quite a nice world indeed !

Quote:
They should make all schoolbooks in this format, and save our children's backs!
in fact, they will be trying an experiment like that in schools in the east of France this year, i read an article about it recently. however there weren't many details. i'm quite interested to see how it goes.

welcome to Mobile Read, look in the books section to find many books painstakingly hand-crafted by our members for your reading pleasure.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi naisan and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and like it a lot. And you're right, carrying a library in your hand is a magnificent thing.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote