Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #1
rickw717
rickw717 began at the beginning.

Device: nook hd
Nook HD Output profile

I'm sure this has been asked before but, I can't find answer. So sorry if I'm asking the same question someone else has. I currently have a Nook Simple Touch and Calibre works perfectly. No I would like to get a Nook HD (not HD+) just the HD. There is a profile for just Nook, which I used for the Simple Touch, a profile for Nook Color and one for Nook HD+. Which should I use?

Thanks in advance.

rick
rickw717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Nook Color
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert