Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you use Duokan Lite generally?
from the boot screen 127 34.32%
with launchpad hotkeys 34 9.19%
haven't used yet 209 56.49%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #1051
andy1m
Enthusiast
andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'andy1m knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: K4NT, PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dove_g View Post
Thnx thomass, I've sent email to duokan.

Anyway in new version (2013-03-01) it is even more buggy , you can't read/open epub books, just paginating and paginating...

Is there any link to latest version before 2013 1.0?
tnx.

Added:
I'm back to 2013-01-25 version (don't fix it if ain't broken
(k4 None Touch)xKindle_2013-01-25.20781.rtm.zip
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=3659976725
When I first installed the 2013 v1.0 it got the same problem opening Epub file. I tried to open other Epub files, some doesnt have this problem. And when I tried again with the first problem file, it was fine, no problem.

So just try open other files and go back to the problem Epub.

Anyway I went back to version R5.4. The best one for me so far!
andy1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:50 AM   #1052
dove_g
dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.dove_g can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1m View Post
Anyway I went back to version R5.4. The best one for me so far!
Please attach link to mentioned version, tnx.
Btw, what is the date of release for R5.4?
dove_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #1053
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dove_g View Post
Please attach link to mentioned version, tnx.
Btw, what is the date of release for R5.4?
you can find it here
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #1054
davidjpatterson
davidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipsedavidjpatterson can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
you can find it here
Thanks, what's the release date / file version:
http://www.vdisk.cn/happyhappy?tag=&p=1
davidjpatterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #1055
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

KUAL Launchers

KUAL launchers to launch Duokan

Thanks to DuoKan Team for their help.

as the names imply:
DuokanLauncher-K3K4.zip > for K3, K4
DuokanLauncher-K5PW.zip > for K5, PW

EDIT: extension is updated, you can find the updated versions on this post

Last edited by thomass; 03-24-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #1056
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjpatterson View Post
Thanks, what's the release date / file version:
http://www.vdisk.cn/happyhappy?tag=&p=1
thanks for the link
Old 03-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #1057
sebarkh
sebarkh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I hope they will make it compatible with paper white version 5.3 .3 because I will not downgrade just 2 have duokan. anyway I miss it...
sebarkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #1058
Andrawes
Andrawes began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Translation

Hey guys,

I have a little issue with my new installed Duokan, on my Kindle 3. I changed the language of the interface to ENGLISH, using the english.txt (provided by thomass.. cheers mate), the problem is that some items from menu, are still in chinese and it's so annoying.

Do you have any ideea where could I find a chinese language file (*.*txt) which includes all the items from menu? Kind of chinese.txt, to translate all the items?

Andrawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #1059
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:

as the names imply:
Extra marks for awesomeness.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:25 AM   #1060
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrawes View Post
the problem is that some items from menu, are still in chinese and it's so annoying.
hopefully they would provide these missing items with the new releases.
You can report them these missing items via this email: kindleuser@duokan.com to fasten the process.

AFAIK there is no other way then using the English.txt ..

ie, compare the new ones with the file above and include the extra items after translating them via google translator if they are in Chinese.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:36 AM   #1061
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Extra marks for awesomeness.
thanks (also for karma )
Old 03-18-2013, 12:43 PM   #1062
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
thanks (also for karma )
most welcome

Support and Versioning index updated https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...60&postcount=1

EDIT: Okay and added to the main post's indexes.

Last edited by twobob; 03-18-2013 at 01:47 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:55 AM   #1063
Andrawes
Andrawes began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle

Quote:
hopefully they would provide these missing items with the new releases.
You can report them these missing items via this email: kindleuser@duokan.com to fasten the process.

AFAIK there is no other way then using the English.txt ..

ie, compare the new ones with the file above and include the extra items after translating them via google translator if they are in Chinese.
I hope they will release it soon.

Thanks thomass, I will report the missing of that untranslated items from menu.

Assalamu alaykum...
Andrawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:00 AM   #1064
KrautHolg
KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: PW3, K4NT, KT, KT2 5.6.0 (2443690034)
Duokan 2013 - Traditional Chinese

Quote:
thanks
I just updated Duokan 2013 via WiFi yesterday (3/23/2013) and today I found out that I can choose between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese (new). I have a very happy wife now. :-)))

Cheers!

Holg in Bequia
KrautHolg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #1065
KrautHolg
KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.KrautHolg can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: PW3, K4NT, KT, KT2 5.6.0 (2443690034)
Quote:

as the names imply:
Hi Thomass,

Thanks! Excellent!! Are there any instructions to be found somewhere?

Cheers!

Holg, Liping & Jiang Yuetong
KrautHolg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doukan, duokan, duokan lite, epub, information, keyboard, kindle keyboard, mod, pdf