Device: Kindle 3
Unhappy Problem to add Comics CBR - no such file or directory

When i try to add some cbr i receive this error (gui or command line):

Quote:
Nathan never - 093 - la città del vizio.cbr
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/add.py", line 165, in add
File "site-packages/calibre/ebooks/metadata/opf2.py", line 553, in __init__
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/folders/ty/tfpsgp0x78qf8v_q9x2j37tm0000gn/T/calibre_0.8.32_tmp_11J8v0/PC_AeP_rm_worker/0.opf'
and in "console" i see.....

Quote:
incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
The file is ok if try to open with "The Unarchiver", i see any file xml and jpg and i can open it.

I use Mac OSX Lion with Calibre 0.8.32.

Help me
drollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:32 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I think I vaguely remember such a problem being reported previously, and in that case it was because the file extension was wrong. The file had a .cbr extension when it should have been .cbz
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That the unrar library crashing. I suggest you unarchive the file and re archive it as a cbz to avoid the use of unrar.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adding, cbr, error