Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-02-2012, 04:23 AM   #25081
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I tried to take the win home to chase the cat but it's been drinking too much warm soup and was very lethargic for a while. But it's perking up now and ..
here it is bright eyed and bushy tailed. All mine.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #25082
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sunday morning win !
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #25083
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Good morning, everyone.

I win, on a bright and cold Sunday morning.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #25084
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Good morning. Thanks for the win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #25085
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Stupid Sunday. What's so special about the sun that we have to dedicate a whole day of the week to it?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:07 AM   #25086
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah I hear you brother. I must say I have tried to stare at the sun in the face and giving it a piece of my mind, I've told it that it was just a stupid ball of fire and that if he doesn't tune it down a bit that I would douse it with a water sprinkler or something. But somehow I can't stare it in the face long enough to finish what I have to say to it. Go figure

Oups and I almost forgot: I win !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Stupid Sunday. What's so special about the sun that we have to dedicate a whole day of the week to it?
Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 AM   #25087
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well, it is the source of all our power, apart from the small amount we get from nuclear and hydrothermal.

Now you might well complain about Monday. What has the Moon ever done for us?

Oh, and I win.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #25088
Quexos
Member Retired

FYI the Moon has done a lot for us. First it looks sexy in the middle of the night (when it's full) second it stabilizes our rotation so that the earth axis does not wobble too much. Third it helped shape the earth as we know it, if Orpheus had not hit the earth 4 billions years ago, the resulting debris would not have created the moon and earth would be uninhabitable. Fourth the moon gives us cycles by which we live, like the tides, the seasons (by keeping the wobble stable we have the seasons) etc ...
So long live the moon.
And again I win !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Well, it is the source of all our power, apart from the small amount we get from nuclear and hydrothermal.

Now you might well complain about Monday. What has the Moon ever done for us?

Oh, and I win.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #25089
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Then we'll keep Sunday and Monday. What has Saturn ever done for us?

BTW, I stlll win.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 AM   #25090
Quexos
Member Retired

Saturn, hmm let me think ... nothing that I know of, it just stands up there and does nothing, it's pretty useless. Now Jupiter is a cool planet (a bit gassy though) So we should have Saturday replaced by Jupitsday or something

Je gagnes !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Then we'll keep Sunday and Monday. What has Saturn ever done for us?

BTW, I stlll win.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:49 AM   #25091
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The two biggest planets in our solar system absorb a great many comets which otherwise could make their way into the inner solar system and impact Earth.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #25092
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
The two biggest planets in our solar system absorb a great many comets which otherwise could make their way into the inner solar system and impact Earth.
OK, then we'll keep Saturday.

What has Frigg (or Freya) ever done for us?

I still win.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #25093
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Freya was the Norse goddess of love. And love is a big part of what makes life worth living!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #25094
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I'm down with Freya as love makes the world go round.

BTW... I win!!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #25095
Quexos
Member Retired

No you don't, cause I'm not letting you win

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!