Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
krjrs
krjrs began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 360
english polish dictionaries for pb360

Hi there.

I'm just expecting my first ebook reader device, which I decided to be - pocketbook 360. Should come in a few days.

Can someone help me to find (and convert to PB360) english-polish dictionaries (rather extensive than poor), that will work on this device? Does anyone have such dictionaries? are the "ABBYY Lingvo x3" dictionaries (I found that they have something english polish for mobile devices) possible to convert to PB360 format?

Thx.
krjrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Wait a few weeks:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83826
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #3
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
As far as I know, there is no firmware translation in Polish either. However krjrs, you can make it yourself following the instructions of this thread. It takes one hour to make and it tastes like heaven to see your work helping you for enjoying your reader even more
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:36 AM   #4
Bookster
Maniac
Bookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enoughBookster will become famous soon enough

Device: Gen3 PRS505&600 Kindle2 Pocketbook360&302 BeBookmini Onyx Boox Opus
You can always compile a dictionary from this source using this thread as a guide. (It's also Tip #4 in the sticky list.) Basically, it's expand the dictionary converter zip file, select your file, the folder for your keyboard layout, drag and drop on the icon of the converter, if I remember it quite right; the dictionaries I installed work quite fine
Bookster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
krjrs
krjrs began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 360
I don't need firmware translation.
I need (good) dictionaries for my english and german books.
krjrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
dictionaries