Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-17-2015, 11:28 AM   #121
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Yes! I also buy them. Imagine that
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 02:57 PM   #122
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
I gave up mass market PBs nearly 20 years ago - About the same time I started needing bifocals. Poor quality paper makes print blurry and the pages don't lay flat. I can read without glasses if the print is clear and on a flat surface. I continued to buy trade paperbacks and hardcovers for a while, but resent the space they take up and have gone digital as much as possible now. I'd rather borrow from the library than own any more space hogging books. Although I'll never give up a few old favorites still on my bookshelf, I'll re-read them in e- versions. I only read on paper when I'm borrowing non-fiction from the library.

I started e-reading on a palm pilot and ebookman way back when and now happily read on phones and tablets, only rarely using my e-ink devices.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert