Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
Drewzle
Drewzle began at the beginning.

Device: EZ601
Unhappy EZREADER EZ601 Problem

Hi I am new to this site
I have recently bought this model 2nd hand with multiple books already installed. I have windows vista and when I go to open up the folders for the books so I can delete some and keep others it says that its empty and nothing on there. This then freezes the reader and i have to reset it.
Can anyone out there recommend what I should do to remedy this fix as I could not find any installation drivers on the net (as far as im aware it shouldnt need these)
Drewzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
This is not the original 6" (Hanlin V6)
This thread may give you a clue bout the model http://www.mobileread.mobi/forums/sh...d.php?t=119083

You might have Windows check (and Fix) the drive (reader when attached).
It may have a file system error.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert