Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-08-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
cwspen
cwspen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Calibre doesn't recognize memory card now

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is an issue with the Nook STR, Calibre, or a by-product of rooting.

I've rooted my Nook using touchnooter so I could use the Kobo, & Kindle apps, as well as viewing CBR/CBZ content.

At one point I could definitely send books from Calibre to Memory Card A. The books would also appear in Calibre as "On Device / memory card A"

Now I cannot send books to the memory card, or view which books are currently on the memory card from calibre.

I can't remember if it was working properly before or after rooting, but it's definitely not working now.

The books ARE on the card, and can be accessed by both the native Nook Touch library / reader, as well as Aldiko, etc.

Not sure if this should be here, or in the calibre forum. Searched, but no luck.

Thanks
cwspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwspen View Post
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is an issue with the Nook STR, Calibre, or a by-product of rooting.

I've rooted my Nook using touchnooter so I could use the Kobo, & Kindle apps, as well as viewing CBR/CBZ content.

At one point I could definitely send books from Calibre to Memory Card A. The books would also appear in Calibre as "On Device / memory card A"

Now I cannot send books to the memory card, or view which books are currently on the memory card from calibre.

I can't remember if it was working properly before or after rooting, but it's definitely not working now.

The books ARE on the card, and can be accessed by both the native Nook Touch library / reader, as well as Aldiko, etc.

Not sure if this should be here, or in the calibre forum. Searched, but no luck.

Thanks
Is it being detected in windows as a usb drive
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert