Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-21-2008, 05:18 AM   #16
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
The mobile site works really well on my N810 and is much faster then the standard site. But I find it hard to hit the goto first unread link. Would it be possible to make it larger or place it some distance from the thread link?
Possible a user option. I see that for touch screen users it could be difficult to use.

Quote:
I also think more threads could be listed on the page but maybe that is configureable.
Definitely a user option. We are still sorting out some rough edges of the option system, but it should be added very soon.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:26 PM   #17
cyan
Connoisseur
cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, kindle, android
Number of replies incorrect

Has anyone noticed that the number of replies on the mobile version is one off?

The regular website starts the number of replies at 0 which is correct since there were no replies.

The mobile site seems to treat the initial post as a reply of 1.
cyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2008, 03:26 PM   #18
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I'm enjoying using the Mobile version, But as I've been using it more and more, I've run into a snag.

Is there a way to subscribe to a thread in the mobile version without posting to it?

I Like to subscribe to thread I find interesting and want to keep track of, but don't want to answer at that point in time.

Another Little niggle I've run into is that I often accidentally hit the logout button when trying to tap one of the nearby buttons. Would it be possible to add a confirmation step so that if you hit it by accident you can quickly go back.

Tapping out log in details on a mobile device again and again can be a bit of a pain.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #19
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Is there a way to subscribe to a thread in the mobile version without posting to it?
At the top of ever thread page is the "Thread Tools" link that has a "subscribe to this thread" selection.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #20
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
At the top of ever thread page is the "Thread Tools" link that has a "subscribe to this thread" selection.

BOb
I'm aware of this option on the normal site as I do use it pretty regularly.

I was wondering whether or not it was available on the MOBILE site.

There is no thread tools option, etc there.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert