Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-17-2013, 03:23 AM   #1
karasho
karasho began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
SD Card: found a possible resolution

Hi to everyone,
yesterday my SDHC card was annoying me because my M92 doesn't recognize it. I tried with 4 different models of SD cards, and only one that worked was the one i use in my nikon...So i tried to format the other card with my camera, and then they all worked. I suppose that Boox M92 has some issues when formatting external memories, but for the moment i don't care about it as long as it works.
karasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:25 AM   #2
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
karasho, we have solved the problem in our forum with such cards by using a program SD formatter. It really helps ;-)

karasho, мы решили проблему на форуме с такими картами путём использования программы SD formatter. Очень помогает ;-)
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert