Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
TobyJohnson
TobyJohnson began at the beginning.

Device: none
How do I get the TOC to be active links in PDB

Dear Calibre, I'm very happy with your app. I use it to prepare ebooks for a small press. I prepare a Word .doc file, submit it to the kindle wizard. It comes back as html which I edit with SeaMonkey Composer (to change the char set to ISO-8859-1 and to create hyperlinks from the TOC to anchors at the chapters of the book). I make a ZIP folder with the cover. That works fine to create kindle versions.
I then import that ZIP folder to calibre. The app produces fine epub, lit and mobi/prc versions.
But I have a problem with PDB. I convert to the ereader version of PDB. The TOC links do not work whether I use the inline-toc or not. Using inline toc results in two TOCs, but neither have active links.
Please advise.
TobyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
If you are using the latest version (0.6.46 as of today) then open a ticket and be sure to attach your input that is displaying this behavior. Assign the ticket to PDB output. If you are not using the latest version then update and see if the issue is still present.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hyperlinks, pdb, toc