Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-25-2016, 08:21 AM   #1681
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic
SciFiWriter began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tab 4 7"
Wink The Outworld, A Witers Forum

Fellow writers,

I have just started a new forum, the Outworlds.

Please come and join in the conversation. It is a place to share your wealth of experience or learn from others. The choice is yours. It will become what you make it. Right now, there are sections for science fiction, fantasy, and horror, but I will create as many new forum sections as we need to make the members happy and grow the forum.

Thank you for your kind support, and please come for a look-see.
SciFiWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:39 AM   #1682
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 840
1001 Nights, 16 Volumes, 7 Years

It's taken me seven years, but now my edition of the 16 volumes of Richard F. Burton’s translation of The Book Of The Thousand Nights And A Night is complete.

www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/richard-francis-burton.htm

You can download plain text, PDF, ePub and Mobi versions. Because of the effort I've put into typesetting, I recommend PDF if you have a reading device with a large enough screen. Free, no DRM, no need to register (small donations are welcome). Enjoy!
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM   #1683
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch Sony PRS300
Free Thrillers this weekend (including one of mine)!

The authors on this list have made their books FREE today and tomorrow (please check the price before you download). It's a great selection, and I'm sure you'll find something thrilling and suspenseful that will keep you turning pages!

http://reneepawlish.com/promo/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Promo.png
Views:	3
Size:	697.6 KB
ID:	153486  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing