Notices

Old 01-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
alarshad2007
alarshad2007 began at the beginning.

Device: REB 1100
Hi need help in REB 1100

Hi,

Good day to every one!
I have a REB 1100 ebook reader. I have some .doc and .txt books in my computer. Could any one explain me what software I need to download to convert the .doc, .txt to .rb files. I tried to convert a .pdf file with links in it. It converted only the first page alone

I really appreciate any of your kind help.

Ars
alarshad2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarshad2007 View Post
Hi,

Good day to every one!
I have a REB 1100 ebook reader. I have some .doc and .txt books in my computer. Could any one explain me what software I need to download to convert the .doc, .txt to .rb files. I tried to convert a .pdf file with links in it. It converted only the first page alone

I really appreciate any of your kind help.

:thanks

Ars
Hello, alarshad. Welcome.

I'm sure you'll find all the help you need and lots of friendly advice as well here.

In the meantime, would you like to get in on our "What Country are you From" Poll?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37241
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ars and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:26 AM   #4
ashkulz
Addict
ashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 1/REB 1200
I use pdfread for PDFs, and rbmake for everything else [after converting to html]. I'd suggest you take a look at this site:

http://www.chromakinetics.com/REB1200/REB1100.htm
ashkulz is offline   Reply With Quote