Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #21991
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
You need that new anti-freeze mascara.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #21992
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I loved the descriptions.

Stay warm. I use to wear silk thermals under my other thermals. I do not like to be cold.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #21993
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I don't know what the hell is going on.... when I got home Strider was hiding and when he sees Arwen he totally flips out, acts like she is an alien. I kept them separate for about an hour and a half and he chilled. just let her into the kitchen and he is flipping out again. before she came in he was fine with both Arragorn and me. she is not acting particularly off, just a little confused.

Quote:
I'm not a big fan of the cold when it gets to the point one's eyelashes start to freeze together when one blinks.
when your nostrils start freezing to each other you know it's pretty damn cold. I have not had heat in my home since my a$$hole contractor ruined it. a couple of free standing heaters is all I have, when winter fully sets in it's pretty difficult to get it over 54
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:46 AM   #21994
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Rant Mode: ON

I am ending my love affair with Siri. She refuses to speak properly, even in Japanese. I kept asking her for directions to a hotel in Kyoto, and she adamantly REFUSED to even find the correct city! Only when I called it by its incorrect name, did she cooperate!
Kyoto is two syllables. Kyo-toe. Siri insists that it be called by three syllables. Key-oooh-Doe. I'm thinking of asking for my ring back.

Rant Mode: Off

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #21995
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^Have you tried Saskatchewan?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #21996
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Is that chinese?

Old 01-22-2013, 10:25 AM   #21997
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
With my Nexus, I either get "to schedule" or "saskatchewan".
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #21998
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Rant Mode: ON

I am ending my love affair with Siri. She refuses to speak properly, even in Japanese. I kept asking her for directions to a hotel in Kyoto, and she adamantly REFUSED to even find the correct city! Only when I called it by its incorrect name, did she cooperate!
Kyoto is two syllables. Kyo-toe. Siri insists that it be called by three syllables. Key-oooh-Doe. I'm thinking of asking for my ring back.

Rant Mode: Off

Stitchawl
You should hear what she (and her brother Google Maps) does with all the Hawaiian street names. Like Kapiolane, Kalanianaole, Haleiwa, and that all time favorite Likelike!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #21999
kennyc

Nolikenolike, eh?
Old 01-22-2013, 05:56 PM   #22000
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yes, but it's too far from here for a day trip.
On the other hand, while she can't find my city, she knows how to find my house... without even telling her my exact address. Is she a stalker?

Stitchawl
Old 01-23-2013, 08:20 AM   #22001
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^If you haven't read Charles Stross, I'll suggest you take the battery out of your cell phone.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:18 AM   #22002
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Getting tired of the cold/dry weather. It isn't snowing and there's hardly any white snow in the inner city left. We do have slush, either frozen or slushy depending on the time of day. My skin's dry and even using body butter twice a day doesn't get rid of the itchiness.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:44 AM   #22003
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Getting tired of the cold/dry weather. It isn't snowing and there's hardly any white snow in the inner city left. We do have slush, either frozen or slushy depending on the time of day. My skin's dry and even using body butter twice a day doesn't get rid of the itchiness.
How many calories in body butter?

But I was beginning to think I had fleas... I have a bamboo back scratcher next to the bed, another next to my computer, and one in my bike saddle bags! I hate putting any kind of lotion or cream on my skin. No matter what it 'actually' is, my brain tells me it's greasy, and I can't stand greasy any more. Maybe it's an overcompensation from my biker trash days... I don't know. Sometimes I think I have a Lady Macbeth Complex!

Stitchawl
Old 01-24-2013, 08:17 AM   #22004
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
How many calories in body butter?

But I was beginning to think I had fleas... I have a bamboo back scratcher next to the bed, another next to my computer, and one in my bike saddle bags! I hate putting any kind of lotion or cream on my skin. No matter what it 'actually' is, my brain tells me it's greasy, and I can't stand greasy any more. Maybe it's an overcompensation from my biker trash days... I don't know. Sometimes I think I have a Lady Macbeth Complex!

Stitchawl
I use Dove's body butter and that only stays greasy/oily for a couple of minutes, I also hate it when my skin stays sticky after using moisturisers. For my arms I use a Lush massage bar daily (in winter the Wiccy and in summer the Each Peach), which smells yummy. Normally it's just my lower legs and arms that need moisturising but now it's most of my body that's gone dry.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #22005
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
How long do the massage bars last?
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness