Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
ejgatt
ejgatt began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Auto-send News-feeds only?

Hi everybody, sorry if this question has been asked before but I cannot find the answer for it.

I have a good number of books in Calibre which I have downloaded from the Project Gutenberg site and others. I have tranferred these books to my Kindle thru usb but I still left them on Calibre.

If I set up the auto email facillity so that I can have some news-feeds downloaded and automatically sent to my Kindle, will Calibre try to send the books again?
ejgatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
No. Downloaded news is the only thing that can be auto sent. Everything else must be sent manually by you the user.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #3
ejgatt
ejgatt began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks for the quick reply.

In fact that is what I want, to have only the news auto-sent to my Kindle.
ejgatt is offline   Reply With Quote