Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #856
eamonmoroney
eamonmoroney began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Free book at my blog

I'm running a competition to win a Free book, my new crime thriller The Damage. Check out my blog for details.

http://eamonmoroney.wordpress.com
eamonmoroney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:38 AM   #857
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Thank you for doing this. I'll be reading your stories on the phone in odd moments
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:35 PM   #858
CTurner
Enthusiast
CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
My blog "Fantastic Realms" features discussions on the craft of fantasy writing:

http://innerskybooks.blogspot.ca/

The latest article focuses on incorporating "Legends and history to create a ‘3D’ fantasy tale"
CTurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #859
acosmos
acosmos began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Once you have something up for us to poke around in, please link it so that we can check it out.

[Note: This post has been moved - MODERATOR]

Sorry I'm bringing up an old thread but this was a very interesting topic to me. Like the OP, I wanted to create an app that ebook authors can use to sell their ebooks. So I created one!

Payhip is a very simple e-commerce platform that enables anyone to sell ebooks directly to their fans and followers (on Twitter, Facebook etc) using just a link. Check it out: https://payhip.com/

I would appreciate any feedback on my web app!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-12-2012 at 12:21 PM.
acosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:44 AM   #860
Steve Vernon
Connoisseur
Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

HOW NOT TO MARKET YOUR NEXT E-BOOK!!!

Leave a blog comment for a chance to win a free e-book!

(free e-books - who'd have thought of that?)
Steve Vernon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #861
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
E Ink / E Read - commentary on eReaders and eReading

Hello all,

Come stop by my blog and learn more about eBooks, eReaders, and the history of eReading in general.

I have spent the past six years being obsessed with eReading technology, and have logged countless hours reading the biggest blogs, news, and tech sites that have grown out of the interest in this new reading trend. I believe that the literary shift into the digital age is an important landmark, and one of my favorite topics to write about is how sites like MobileRead, The Digital Reader, TeleRead and others got their start and how they have been built and sustained by a whole community of eReading enthusiasts over the years. Tech blogs and forums bring together those who find joy in the shared experience of reading on computers, tablets, eReaders, mobile phones, and other devices. I have always enjoyed writing, and eReading is one of my favorite topics to blog about.

Along with a unique historical perspective on eReading, my blog offers commentary and criticism on all of the major eReader producers (Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Sony, ect), and how their devices are progressing to meet reader's needs. I will also be posting comparison reviews, new device reviews, and thoughts on the specifications offered by these different brands. I also follow the various tech flaps (antenna gate-type things) and blogosphere events, and offer my own perspective as a consumer, reader, and tech lover.

eReaders & tablets I own or have owned (in chronological order):

Amazon Kindle 1, Sony PRS-600, B&N Nook (1st gen), Kindle 3 Wifi, Nook Simple Touch, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-950.

Tablets:

iPad (1st gen), Kindle Fire, iPad 2, Google Nexus 7

I just started my blog about a month ago, so I would love to develop a readership. Please comment on my posts and offer your opinions as well. My favorite thing about tech blogging is getting to hear so many different perspectives about the issues, from regular eReading enthusiasts, such as myself, or from industry insiders. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Check out my blog, E Ink / E Read, at: einkeread.wordpress.com
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #862
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I recently posted another review. This time I dive into a world of erotica, fantasy, intrigue and...erotica.

Join me for a brief exploration of Lovers and Beloveds by our own MeiLin Miranda.

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/0...eilin-miranda/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #863
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Thinking about the lives of people throughout the world and time affects my writing.
http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/09/...bout-life.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #864
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kindle
Smile

I own 2 blogs I'd like to shamelessly promote.

Kindle Romance Novels blog was created from the frustration of not having a free/inexpensive place to promote romance ebooks on the web. Authors are encouraged to submit their books.

Donna Fasano, In All Directions is my personal blog where I talk about everything from writing to family to recipes. It's a hodgepodge of my life.

Thank you for the opportunity to let people know about my blogs!

DonnaFaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:29 AM   #865
Wendy
Neverland resident
Wendy began at the beginning.

I've got a sci-fi and fantasy book blog. It's fairly new but I'm quite proud of how well I stuck to it. I've reviewed every single book I've read this year and some older ones.

Fell free to check it out if you like. It's the SFF Book Review.

I really enjoy the Fantasy Book Cafe and The Book Smugglers - both great blogs with lots of activity and fantastic reviews.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-22-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #866
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I interviewed the wonderful author Lee Carey on my blog.

Drop by a pick up one of his free books. ;D

http://melcomley.blogspot.fr/

and on my romance blog I have Thea Atkindon.

http://melcomleyromances.blogspot.fr/
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #867
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've added a cool little book slider to my web site.

You should all go admire its stunning beauty, because it's the reason I'm not winning the Last-Person-To-Post thread right now.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #868
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
I've added a cool little book slider to my web site.

You should all go admire its stunning beauty, because it's the reason I'm not winning the Last-Person-To-Post thread right now.
That's nice! Very good website you have there. I just purchased That Undiscovered Country audiobook in iTunes. I'm at that age where I really enjoy tales of tough old birds.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #869
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I wrote a blog post on how I use time in writing.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2012/09/...n-writing.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #870
Steve Vernon
Connoisseur
Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've just put up a brand new blog entry on THE SECRET BEHIND WRITING A STRONG FIRST LINE.

http://stevevernonstoryteller.wordpr...ng-first-line/

Of course - now that I have posted that entry it is no longer a secret, now is it???
Steve Vernon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing