Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-04-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
iandix
Addict
iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.

Device: nook touch a Nook 3g (rooted) and a nookcolor (rooted)
New Nook (nook2?)

This Looks Interesting

-------------
In a meeting with investor analysts on May 4, 2011, Barnes & Noble, Inc. (the “Company”) indicated it expects to make an announcement on May 24, 2011 regarding the launch of a new eReader device.
--------------------------------------------

http://forinvestors.barnesandnoblein...=950157-11-290
iandix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #2
Kypt
Connoisseur
Kypt began at the beginning.

Device: nook, Kindle 3
That's upsetting. I just bought the Kindle 3 even though I love my nook, the seemingly random crashes and low battery that from the first nook and when replaced from the replacement as well just annoyed me too much. However, if this nook 2 is an eInk device and takes care of those issues I'd be sooo happy (except, of course for fact I just bought Kindle 3 lol)
Kypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #3
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
I bought my wife an eInk nook as a Valentine's present in 2010. I was thinking of a Kindle, but I didn't want to buy an eReader I couldn't try out, and at the time the Kindle 2 was something you couldn't see in a store.

When my birthday came around, my wife wanted to get me a nook also, but I steered her towards a Kindle 3, since I thought it would cool to have one of each in the house.

I can't say one is better than the other. I like them both. nook gets pluses for ePub. Kindle gets pluses for really good battery life.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote