Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #1
Lotus Esprit
Addict
Lotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enoughLotus Esprit will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Current sales outside of the US

There are two stores in Taipei that are charging $800(US) for the 16GB model, $925(US) for the 32GB version and $1,020(US) for the 64GB iPad.
This is most likely because no one knows then the iPad will be launched in Taiwan.

Does anyone have prices that the iPad is being sold for on a country that doesn't have a launch date yet?
Lotus Esprit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:46 AM   #2
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
You can try www.negrielectronics, they had some and ship anywhere. I bought a phone from them once so they keep sending me those e-mails. They are reliable and you can probably save quite a bit by buying from them and shipping to Taiwan. Or you can buy from Apple USA directly and use a service like www.shipito.com. They will give you a US address and then they will forward it to you, that is how I got my Irex and other items. I live in Taiwan, too. Customs didn't charge anything for my Irex, even though I had the regular invoice included with the shipment and the price is only 100 US less than the 16GB Ipad.

Either way you will save a bundle compared to the prices mentioned. Shipping charges shouldn't be more than 100 USD.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert