Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
Prepaid Sony Card

So, I was thinking of getting a prepaid card for the sony ebook store. Will I be able to add money to it later? Or would I have to buy a new card everytime?
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
I am curious to know this too. It would be nice to have a card to use instead of always having to use my debit card..

I've been looking on the website and they only have the online giftcard. They really don't provide much information on that. And I haven't been able to find much on the prepaid giftcard. I'm still looking though and I'll let you know if I find anything.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I don't think they are reloadable (the regular ones). They come in standard amounts (not set), so I'm guessing no.

I have done the online gift cards though. Good presents from people You just need the Sony software to buy them and an email address to the person you are sending them to. So if you needed to, you could send them to yourself. Important note: I've had them take up to a day and a half to process and email the gift certificates.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
I found the live chat feature on the sony website yesterday, and found out that you cannot add money to them. Which is really too bad. I had a feeling this was the case.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
hmm..that stinks, oh well. Thanks guys!
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert