Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
kelemvor
Enthusiast
kelemvor began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Any apps that can default to a Tag List screen?

My tablet has all kinds of books on it. Kids books, Adult books, cook books, etc. Is there any app out there that can default to a list of Tags as the main page instead of just listing me all my books?

I want to make it easy for my kids to open the app and immediately be able to see where to go to find the Kid's Books without having to go through a bunch of menus and things like that.

Moon Reader has an option to set Shelf Type to By Tags, but that setting doesn't save if you exit the app with the Back Arrow like everyone does. Any other options would be great.

Thanks!
kelemvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:41 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelemvor View Post
Is there any app out there that can default to a list of Tags as the main page instead of just listing me all my books?
If you manage your library using calibre then you can use Calibre Companion to accomplish your request.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert