Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 06:30 AM   #1681
maxjens
Connoisseur
maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad & Bebook Neo
@kguil is it possible to change the cover image of files that cannot be read by Marvin from shaded to something else. For instance a red border. Now it is almost impossible to see which book it is due to the shaded cover image and the arrow. This happens when i use the opds link, do not know if it also happens elsewhere. I am using Marvin as the main app for all books epub and otherwise.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #1682
maxjens
Connoisseur
maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@kguil a while back there was talk of a list with requests that would be added to the first post, is that still coming or has that been posted somewhere else?
Advert
Old 07-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #1683
cocolinlin
cocolinlin began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
@kguil 2 questions :
- Is it possible to edit and modify a collection title ?
- Can I copy all books of a collection to another collection without doing it one by one*?
Old 07-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #1684
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@maxjens

Even if the cover is darkened, wouldn't you still be able to see the title of the book?

I'm not sure what happened to that list. I'll email the person that offered to compile it to check.

To change the title of a collection: Open the organiser (book icon), tap the pencil icon, and then tap the coloured target icon next to the collection you want to rename.

To bulk assign collections: Tap the checkmark button on top in the library. Tap the books you want to assign, tap the checkmark again, and from the popup choose the new collection for your selected books.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #1685
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxjens View Post
@kguil a while back there was talk of a list with requests that would be added to the first post, is that still coming or has that been posted somewhere else?
Totally my fault. I was reviewing it and got swamped with the passing of a family member - then off to work. I will get it finished ASAP.
Advert
Old 07-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #1686
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Turtle91 - I'm sorry to hear that. If you need help collating the rest of the list, please let me know.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #1687
maxjens
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
@maxjens

Even if the cover is darkened, wouldn't you still be able to see the title of the book?
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373837657.973682.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	108238
This is what i see. Yes i can see the title, would like to see the cover. Kids mostly look at the pictures.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #1688
kguil
Addict

I see. I'll think of something.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #1689
maxjens
Connoisseur

@kguil is there a chance that in opds feeds you will accept the image size as specified in the feed. In cops this is a feature is now availible in the feed.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #1690
RONE
Enthusiast
RONE began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4S
I'm getting very excited....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tumblr_inline_mq2x5mDfBZ1qz4rgp.png
Views:	280
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	108343  

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-18-2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Oversized graphic changed to thumbnail attachment.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #1691
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by RONE View Post
I'm looking forward to it too.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #1692
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RONE View Post

Name:	tumblr_inline_mq2x5mDfBZ1qz4rgp.png
Views:	299
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	108344
not only you...
this mean that iCloud sync also becomes available soon...

now only if Marvin could use AppleTV/cables (not in mirroring mode but show separate as-much-as-possible-resolution-view-on-external-display with book on screen and leave controls/extra information about book on iDevice), this will be great. Not sure if it's ever likely to happen -

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-18-2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Change oversize graphic in quoted post to conform with guidelines.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:32 AM   #1693
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
I am going to be over the moon! I'm not reading on my ipad at all anymore but the iPad mini and Marvin appear to be a match made in heaven. Can't wait

Oh, just as a by the way... Copy, my newest toy (see sig) is Marvin and other reading apps aware, either via the website, or via its app.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 07-18-2013 at 04:38 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #1694
Rachel
Zealot
Rachel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rachel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rachel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony prs505, kindle, ithing
Does Copy have a structure that will mean it supports a Calibre2opds catalog? I know that isn't possible with Sugarsync (or Box?)
Old 07-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #1695
Rachel
Zealot
Rachel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rachel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rachel has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony prs505, kindle, ithing
Sorry - double post
Closed Thread