Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
jazza
jazza began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Help Transferring Books from Adobe Digital Editions to Calibre

Hi I've just got my Kindle and downloaded some books which were send to Adobe Digital Editions. I was told to download Calibre so I can convert them to the correct format and then I can transfer them onto the Kindle.

I've download Calibre but completely clueless what to do next
jazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Well one important step that you will need is some help from our friend "Apprentice Alf". Just google for that and see what tools you might find. [You will need to remove the DRM from the ePub before it can be converted for the Kindle, and discussions of that are not allowed here].
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
jazza
jazza began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you PeterT have done as you suggested and have finally managed to remove the DRM and also converted the ePub
jazza is offline   Reply With Quote