Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-01-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
frederic.dib
frederic.dib began at the beginning.

Device: Powerbook Pro 602
PB602 Problem loading battery

Hi everyone.

I purchase a PB602 this week. I've got a problem to load the battery. I let it all day and all night, while the PB was turned off. The led is still flashing with orange color.

Now i'm trying to charge it while the PB is turned on (a popup appears asking me if i want want to load or connect to pc).

Firmware : 2.0.3.

Any idea ?
frederic.dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
if you've charged it over night then the battery is full
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
frederic.dib

no matter the led color ?

there's a strange behaviour. After charging, i disconnect usb cable. System indicates that battery is full. But when i reboot system, only two bar left. After few minutes, it increases to 4 bars.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #4
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
yes that's how the battery indicator is working in the most current firmware. minor bug that will be fixed later.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
frederic.dib

thx for your reply.
Advert