Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-17-2015, 04:52 AM   #61
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
@biteme, welcome to Mobileread!!

Good to know the screen difference is so obvious between the Glo and the H2O.

Mine are stuck in transit still, so I'm looking forward to when I actually get them.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:55 AM   #62
biteme
biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.biteme has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
So does the Kobo Australia website show the H2O being out of stock too? If not then I guess Kobo must have a set allocation of devices for each country, and New Zealand has sold out its allocation.
As of 2 minutes ago the AU website does not indicate they are out of stock.

Last week Angus and Robertson's website said they were out of stock. This week they are in stock.

Myer.com.au also have them. Collins do not.

Me, I'm the impatient type, and I prefer to walk into a bricks and mortar store with a fistful of money, and walk out with a shiny new toy.

Last edited by biteme; 02-17-2015 at 12:32 PM.
biteme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:57 AM   #63
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
As of 2 minutes ago the AU website does not indicate they are out of stock.

Last week Angus and Robertson's website said they were out of stock. These week they are in stock.

Myer.com.au also have them. Collins do not.

Me, I'm the impatient type, and I prefer to walk into a bricks and mortar store with a fistful of money, and walk out with a shiny new toy.
Thanks for the stock update.

I agree with you, I'm also a bricks and mortar person, but on this occasion mine have been gifted to me, so I need to rely on a number of different factors to receive them.

Edit
You know about the Kobo Discounts thread do you?

Here's the link - it's worthwhile keeping a close eye on that thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115233

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 02-17-2015 at 04:58 AM. Reason: add the edit
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote