Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-13-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
LCARS 47

Hi I am thinking of installing LCARS 47 For the Kindle but was concerned that the Long Range Scans might affect my battery life?

Wheres the Dilithium, Li2, Batteries when you need them

Spoiler:
This is a spoof, LCARS does not run a kindle, nor does it run intergalactic scans. you can however find some natty pictures that look pretty similar for your screensaver. Thanks for chortling with me today

the LCARS website is here: http://www.lcars47.com/ It's all free.

Quote:
LEGAL

Star Trek and related marks are registered trademarks of CBS® / PARAMOUNT® PLC. The LCARS 47 applications are made in good faith that they do not infringe on the intellectual property of CBS® / PARAMOUNT® PLC. This work is solely intended to promote the Star Trek franchise and for the enjoyment of fans. This package is freeware. Adobe, Macromedia, Flash and Photoshop are registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems Incorporated. All other marks are property of their respective owners.

Original LCARS design credit: Mike Okuda.

Last edited by twobob; 03-18-2013 at 08:09 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoof.