Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-07-2015, 11:01 PM   #1606
stepheno
stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.stepheno has met Morla.

Device: iPad, iPad mini, Samsung tablet, Galaxy S5 phone
A Writer's Blog

Hello.
I write a blog about being an author based upon my own adventures and discoveries, and having published 7 books and recently converted them to eBooks I've found MobileRead forums to be a great resource.

I'm adding links to 2 recent posts about eBooks:

Create an eBook with Sigil | Free Video Tutorials
8 free video tutorials showing you how to create eBooks, using Sigil eBook Editor, that work with online distributors, popular eBook readers and your customers!

Create an eBook with Sigil | Free Video Tutorials

Create an eBook as an eBook
Trying to turn a paperback book into an eBook—two completely different technologies—can raise digital barriers for authors, but what actually works?

Create an eBook as an eBook

Cheers
Stephen Outram
stephenoutram.com

Last edited by stepheno; 08-13-2015 at 09:01 PM.
stepheno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:08 AM   #1607
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:43 AM   #1608
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
An Orlando book store that's carrying Issue 12 of Black Fox Literary Magazine which features my dark comedy/horror tale "Mr. Berrington" snapped my picture while I was in recently. Pic and info on the magazine can be found here on the news blog page of my website: http://sidisalive.com/news/
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:41 AM   #1609
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidneyW View Post
An Orlando book store that's carrying Issue 12 of Black Fox Literary Magazine which features my dark comedy/horror tale "Mr. Berrington" snapped my picture while I was in recently. Pic and info on the magazine can be found here on the news blog page of my website: http://sidisalive.com/news/

"The horror....the horror!"
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, bookscanner, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, no drm, parsina press, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing