Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 07:05 PM   #16
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Oh frigging hell, now I remember I changed things a couple of months ago. Thanks for the heads up, and apologies to PatNY. The wiki needs updating.
No problem. I submitted the issue about an hour or two ago. I attached two versions of the same epub book. The original which does retain italics upon import into Sigil and the epub-to-epub conversion done in Calibre. This converted version is the one that loses italics immediately upon opening in Sigil.

As for the TOC issue, it is not worth it for me to try to fix it in Sigil by html coding since I am at best a novice at it. It's easier for me to make the spacing changes in pdfhtml inspector.Looking foward to support for toc.NCX in the near future. In the meantime, thanks for your help and everyone else's on these issues.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote