Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
Granvillen
Enthusiast
Granvillen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2i., K3
Looking for samples of the new fonts

I am looking for some samples of the new font hacks. I don't like to keep installing and restarting to see what they look like. It seems to me that there was one when the first font hacks came out, but I can't remember where it was. Thanks for any help
Granvillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
lovesangelrn
lovesangelrn began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Here's some samples from NogDog's blog for the some of the currently availble fonts for 2.5.x http://charles-reace.com/kindleminds...-hack-samples/
lovesangelrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
lewchee
lewchee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Clicking on the ttf file brings up a sample on my Windows XP PC.
lewchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I have some screengrabs of the first few font sets I uploaded, but that didn't really do justice to the real feeling on the screen, so I didn't post them.

Same thing for actual pictures of the screen taken with a digital camera.

So, yeah, the preview of the rendering done by your computer is almost more usefull than any of the pictures I came up with during my tests .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote