Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
kirkpi
kirkpi began at the beginning.

Device: papyre v5
Smile Hello from Spain

I have just joined the forum and first of all I want to say hello.
I have a Hanlin v5 and a V3. I am from Spain I have been reading some posts in the forum. I have found them very interesting and I have decided to join you.
I apologize for any mistakes in my english. (my spanish is much better!)
kirkpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:23 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hola kirkpi and welcome to MobileRead. Y, no se preocupe, su Inglés es MUCHO mejor que mi español.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Hi kirkpi,

welcome to Mobileread, you'll find a lot of info (and no problem with English )

--

Hola kirkpi:

bienvenido, seguro que encuentras un montón de información por aquí, mi español también es mucho mejor Por cierto, ¿Papyre 6.1 y 5.1?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Welcome the the site.

A lot of free books on this site worthly of download. See ya around.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
kirkpi

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Hi kirkpi,

welcome to Mobileread, you'll find a lot of info (and no problem with English )

--

Hola kirkpi:

bienvenido, seguro que encuentras un montón de información por aquí, mi español también es mucho mejor Por cierto, ¿Papyre 6.1 y 5.1?
Hola Terisa. En efecto tenemos en casa los dos Papyre, el de 5 y el de 6 pulgadas. El problema con el de 5, y con mi mala vista son los libros en formato mobipocket. No consigo un tamaño de letra aceptable. El V6 con el form de open ink va de fabula.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #6
kirkpi

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hola kirkpi and welcome to MobileRead. Y, no se preocupe, su Inglés es MUCHO mejor que mi español.
I do feel wellcome. Thanks
Old 01-17-2010, 04:13 AM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkpi View Post
Hola Terisa. En efecto tenemos en casa los dos Papyre, el de 5 y el de 6 pulgadas. El problema con el de 5, y con mi mala vista son los libros en formato mobipocket. No consigo un tamaño de letra aceptable. El V6 con el form de open ink va de fabula.
I suppose you know calibre, it works great for this: you can convert mobipocket book to FB2, that I think it's the best format for Hanlin

--

Imagino que ya conoces el calibre, si no para esto te puede ir bien. Si pasas los libros a FB2 imagino que te funcionará mejor.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote