Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 05-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
Question new to kindle fire

just got a kindle fire have been a kindle owner since my kindle 2

so this is a big upgrade for me and i could do with some help
any help links or suggestions.

is there any apps to help me transfer books from other formats into a format for my new kindle

how do i create my own books ( i have a mac mini)

thanks
ps sorry if its been asked before
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
Liza59
Liza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: ereader
Quote:
any help links or suggestions.
Start with all the sticky posts.

Quote:
is there any apps to help me transfer books from other formats into a format for my new kindle

Calibre:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166

See if these help
Liza59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new to kindle fire