Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-08-2005, 12:00 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Reminder: Your opinion counts at MobileRead!

As we are approaching our first anniversary, I'd like to thank all of you for your great commitment and loyality to MobileRead. I hope that you are still finding our mix of hand-picked news around mobile gadgets and e-book trends interesting. If there is anything you would like us to change or do differently, please do not hesitate to speak out openly!

This being said let me encourage you to participate more in our news discussions. It is our task to collect the best news from the Net for you. And it is your voice which we like to hear and that could make our discussions a hundred times more interesting.

Thank you!
Alexander (and the entire MobileRead team)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 02:07 AM   #2
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Congrats Alexander! Well I've only been around here for eight months so wasn't around during the turcic.com days but this site quickly became one of my every day destinations. There's a million and one pda sites but few of them are devoted to ebooks and even fewer are populated by such excellent and talented people. One of the few bookmarks on my Firefox toolbar. I can't give a more singing endoresement than that ;-).

Hey Alexander, you have an Amazon wishlist or anything? I'd hate to think you wouldn't at least get a cheap gift from us.

Oh and btw, is it just me or is Hacker the honorary member of the day just about every day? . Not that he doesn't deserve it! Nobody wrangles text better.

Last edited by Gatton; 04-09-2005 at 02:22 AM.
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 04:06 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatton
Hey Alexander, you have an Amazon wishlist or anything? I'd hate to think you wouldn't at least get a cheap gift from us.
Personally I don't have a wishlist Well, the biggest gift to me is having you and everyone else visiting this site. But thank you for your generous offer!
Quote:
Oh and btw, is it just me or is Hacker the honorary member of the day just about every day? . Not that he doesn't deserve it! Nobody wrangles text better.
That's funny, some people pointed out to me that Sunshine was usually the honorary member of the day. I admit the algorithm needs some tweaking to allow for a broader member selection. Will look into this.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote