Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #151
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks Blossom.

MARKED by Elisabeth Naughton is free at Smashwords.

Hale's Point by Patricia Ryan is free at Smashwords.
posted earlier in this thread by apesmom

Night of the Storm by Lindsay Townsend is free at Smashwords.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #152
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Sale: $2.99

Linda Lael Miller

Historical Westerns:

These are all former Tapestry books by Pocket.
Note: Agency Books

I picked up the last two. Looks good.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-15-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #153
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Newly Reduced HarperCollins titles (note: I'm including links to BoB even though they haven't dropped yet. If they stay true to form they'll drop within 24 hours and they'll be discounting the sale price - current sale is 32% off!!)

Knights and Nights on sale $0.99

A Knight to Remember - Christina Dodd // Kindle | Nook
Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon #2) Kinley MacGregor // Kindle | Nook | BoB
Midnight's Wild Passion - Anna Campbell // Kindle | Nook | BoB
Night Storm (Night #3) - Catherine Coulter // Kindle | Nook | BoB
The Viking Takes a Knight (Viking I #9) Sandra Hill // Kindle | Nook | BoB
The Darkest Knight (Welles #1) - Gayle Callen // Kindle | Nook | BoB
Silver Nights - Jane Feather // Kindle | Nook | BoB
Wanted: One Sexy Night (Starlight #3) - Judi McCoy // Kindle | Nook | BoB
Secrets of the Knight (League of Blades #3) - Julia Lantham Kindle | Nook | BoB

Maya Rodale on sale for $0.99

A Groom of One's Own (Writing Girls #1) // Kindle | Nook | BoB
A Tale of Two Lovers (Writing Girls #2) // Kindle | Nook | BoB
The Tattooed Duke (Writing Girls #3) // Kindle | Nook | BoB

$0.99 Paranormals

Diaries of an Urban Panther - Amanda Arista // Kindle | Nook | BoB
A Dream of Stone & Shadow (Dirk & Steele) - Marjorie M. Liu // Kindle | Nook | BoB
Hot and Haunted (Anthology) // Kindle | Nook | BoB
Intervamption - Kristin Miller // Kindle | Nook | BoB

Last edited by apesmom; 10-15-2012 at 07:32 PM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #154
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free at Amazon:

The Parent Pact US DE by Laurie Kellogg. She's self-published, but others of her books have been recommended to me.
I love the other books I've read of hers.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #155
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Free straight from Samhain Publishing:

The Ghost Exterminator, by Vivi Andrews
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #156
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Hrm. I am not sure if it is good for my wallet, but I just figured out how to circumvent the Georestrictions at Allromance.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #157
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Hrm. I am not sure if it is good for my wallet, but I just figured out how to circumvent the Georestrictions at Allromance.
So that means you can now get all the free stuff, right?
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #158
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free at Amazon:

Bayou Bride US DE by Jennifer Blake.

Quote:
Piracy of the Heart

Sherry Mason fully intended to refuse the plea of her weak-willed friend, Paul Villeré, that she be his pretend fiancée during a visit to his Louisiana home. Let him stand up to his arrogant older brother Lucien and refuse to marry the girl chosen for him! But that was before she received the late-night phone call from Lucien and heard his scathing opinion of her character and relationship with Paul.

Still, she underestimates Lucien's determination to prevent her appearance at the family gathering -- until he spirits her away to an isolated bayou mansion. To submit to this abduction is impossible; Sherry makes every effort to thwart Lucien's plan. But how can she escape the unwilling desires of her own heart?
The Tuscan's Revenge Wedding US DE by Jennifer Blake. Don't you just love these Harlequin-Presents-like-sounding titles? Who invents these?

Quote:
Revenge can indeed be sweet...

When her brother's car plunges off a cliff with him and his fiancée in it, Amanda Davies gets the news personally from the fiancée's brother. The devastatingly handsome Italian businessman appears in Atlanta and whisks Amanda off to Italy to be with the hospitalized couple. But could his motive be more?

Nicholas de Frenza never approved of his sister's choice in husband to begin with, and now that Carita is in a coma due to her fiancé's reckless driving, it seems the perfect time to resurrect an ancient Italian custom of revenge: the seduction calls for a similar seduction in return, a sister for a sister. But Nico is too civilized for such vengeance -- or is he?

Even as Amanda falls for the Tuscan's charms, she knows his code and his family would never approve of her as more than a simple dalliance. But then the secret about the car wreck comes out -- and that's when everything changes...

A brand-new contemporary romance by one of the legends of the genre.
Category-length novel.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #159
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free at Amazon:

Bayou Bride US DE by Jennifer Blake.
So do you think this would be an updated version because on googling it seems that it was first published by Signet in 1979 under the name Bayou Bride by Maxine Patrick. Just curious I like a retro romance so I'm hoping it's the original version.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #160
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
So do you think this would be an updated version because on googling it seems that it was first published by Signet in 1979 under the name Bayou Bride by Maxine Patrick. Just curious I like a retro romance so I'm hoping it's the original version.
Your post sent me to Wikipedia. What a prolific author! Jennifer Blake and Maxine Patrick are both pen names of Patricia Maxwell. She's also written 10 novels under her actual name of Patricia Maxwell and two under her maiden name of Patricia Ponder.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #161
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
From the sounds of things she (along with a few others) set up Steel Magnolia Press as an outlet to put out here backlist. I haven't seen anything about any of the books being 'updated'.

EDIT: Just checked out the book and it says nothing about being 'updated' at all. Just lists some copyright info [Copyright © 1978 and 2012 by Patricia Maxwell; First Signet Edition: 1979; First E-Reads Edition: 1999; Steel Magnolia Press Digital Edition: 2012]

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-17-2012 at 12:53 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #162
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
If you go to her website you can tell that they are all originals. She even warns you that certain collections contain certain type scenes.

It's good to see an author leave her original works alone.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #163
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
So that means you can now get all the free stuff, right?
Yes. And US only bargains. And some books on my wishlist that are US only or expensive non agency books. The day I am really waiting for is when Agency is gone. ( 10 cheap e-books= Buy 10 Get one for free code= one 10 dollar + e-book off my wishlist)
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #164
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
From the sounds of things she (along with a few others) set up Steel Magnolia Press as an outlet to put out here backlist. I haven't seen anything about any of the books being 'updated'.

Another from same press: Nightshifters (Dangerous Lovers Collection) by Tamelia Tumlin - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009QRXC8K

Also, repeat of Catering to the Italian Playboy by Tamelia Tumlin http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0075XWIHS/r

Also, Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch (Harlequin Intrigue) by B.J. Daniels is back, free at Amazon (only) - http://www.amazon.com/Crime-Cardwell.../dp/B001R4GNS6

Last edited by koland; 10-17-2012 at 05:48 PM.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #165
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
More free from Steel Magnolia Press:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-...s%22&price=0-0

The Warlock's Daughter by Jennifer Blake (repeat)

Out of the Dark by Jennifer Blake (repeat)

Extinct Doesn't Mean Forever by Phoenix Sullivan (repeaT)

FireCall (Firelord and Flame) by C.L. Daniels (repeat)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote