Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-16-2014, 06:25 AM   #12811
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Plus 2, light wind but with a chill minus 1C. Sunny.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 05:10 PM   #12812
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Great morning with warm temps. Norton and I went for a walk in the nearby park and had a great time. Norton was just like a little kid: He didn't want to leave when it was time to go. This afternoon, however, we're having thunderstorms, so since I have the car today I thought I'd come up here to the high school where I am now and give him a ride home when his orchestra rehearsal is over. I cannot believe my ears. These kids are really good!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2014, 05:15 PM   #12813
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Great morning with warm temps. Norton and I went for a walk in the nearby park and had a great time. Norton was just like a little kid: He didn't want to leave when it was time to go. This afternoon, however, we're having thunderstorms, so since I have the car today I thought I'd come up here to the high school where I am now and give him a ride home when his orchestra rehearsal is over. I cannot believe my ears. These kids are really good!
Pronoun mis-reference. I doubt if Norton is in the high school orchestra. However, I quite understand if you don't want to mention a teen's name on here!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 05:16 PM   #12814
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
It's been foggy here the last 3-4 days with temps in the 40's.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:29 PM   #12815
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Pronoun mis-reference. I doubt if Norton is in the high school orchestra. However, I quite understand if you don't want to mention a teen's name on here!
That should have read:

Quote:
Great morning with warm temps. Norton and I went for a walk in the nearby park and had a great time. Norton was just like a little kid: He didn't want to leave when it was time to go. This afternoon, however, we're having thunderstorms, so since I have the car today I thought I'd come up here to the high school where I am now and give him my grandson a ride home when his orchestra rehearsal is over. I cannot believe my ears. These kids are really good!
That's what was in my head when I was swiping.

Not this ▼▼▼ !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pug Playing Violin.jpg
Views:	1328
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	132591  

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 12-16-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Advert
Old 12-16-2014, 07:38 PM   #12816
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

...but I have no problem mentioning my grandson's name. It's Mobile Beastdom. Now if only I could get him to post here more often!
Old 12-16-2014, 07:56 PM   #12817
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I quite like the pug playing the violin!
Old 12-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #12818
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Rain & cold all day long ... ugly ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:14 PM   #12819
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

You could come visit Chicago .... we've had mid 40's for a week. Most unusual. I'm enjoying it, even though it's been gray and foggy all week. However, I think it's going to stop tomorrow, so you probably DON'T want to come. Sorry for the too late invitation.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:17 PM   #12820
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You could come visit Chicago .... we've had mid 40's for a week. Most unusual. I'm enjoying it, even though it's been gray and foggy all week. However, I think it's going to stop tomorrow, so you probably DON'T want to come. Sorry for the too late invitation.
I've been to Chicago in December!
but no
Old 12-16-2014, 10:05 PM   #12821
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Overcast this morning, raining since early afternoon. At least it's (a little) too warm to freeze.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:33 PM   #12822
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
I quite like the pug playing the violin!
Isn't that amazing? I'd never before seen such a picture, but when I googled "pug with violin" several pictures popped up. You can even buy a print of this one for $39.99 at http://www.artistrising.com/products...the-violin.htm:

Is there anything that can't be found on the Internet?

And just to make sure I don't stray too far off topic, tonight's weather: dark.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:02 AM   #12823
poohbear_nc
Now what?

IT'S SNOWING!

Errrr ...

We're having flurries ....

[apologies to MR members that have/are shoveling snow, ice, etc -- but this is NC!]

I might post totally unimpressive pics later of huge snowflakes on my deck ....

Sleighbells ring ...

Stop the presses: sleet -> snow -> sleet -> rain -> sleet - a soggy winter wonderland.

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 12-20-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:28 PM   #12824
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Haven't seen any flurries here, but it's chillier than I like.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:31 PM   #12825
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Had been raining for many days. Hope for the Sun tomorrow here in N.California
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds and lightning and, hugo and lefty