Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
News4Me Projekt - jemand dabei?

In ein paar Tagen beginnt der erste Feldversuch von News4Me, dem E-News Projekt der Deutschen Telekom. Ich würde mich natürlich freuen, wenn einer unter uns zu den glücklichen Versuchspersonen gehört.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote