Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-25-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
Decieving Barnes and Noble offer

So back in January I recevied an email from B&N with a free offer. Buy any digital magazine before January 22nd and you would get $5 gift card credited to your account by January 31st.

I bought one magazine, made sure to follow all the details of the offer (master card as default payment). And I patiently waited for my $5 credit. Fast forward to today and I'm still waiting. Sent 3 emails, got automated canned replies and nothing yet.

Anyone take advantage of these? Did you ever get your gift card?
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
da2zoe
Book Addict
da2zoe began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color Rooted
I've gotten pretty hesitant about B&N offers lately. I haven't actually seen that offer, but I got an email that if I participate in a survey I'd get a coupon for 25% off my next B&N.com order. My career involves a lot of research so I like to help by doing surveys when I feel it's safe. Well, no coupon. I called today and they said the offer was only valid for 14 days from the date of the email.

Hmmm, I guess over at B&N they don't have the same calendar as I do because the email was dated Feb 12. The 14 days aren't even up until tomorrow.
da2zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
Doug Pardee
Zealot
Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.

Device: B&N NOOK 3G
Did you comply with all of the requirements? As I recall, you had to buy a single issue, not a subscription; you had to buy it from your NOOK, not online; and you had to pay for it with a MasterCard.

If you complied with all of the requirements, and you've checked your spam email folder to be sure it didn't end up there, you should call Customer Service at 1-800-THE-BOOK (1-800-843-2665), option 2 for Digital Support. Those gift cards went out some time ago.
Doug Pardee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
sangahm
Enthusiast
sangahm began at the beginning.

Device: nook HD, Palm T3, iPhone
Yes I took them up on that offer and received my $5 credit. Not sure why yours did not take.
sangahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
Doug - Yes I complied with requirements. I bought single issue and before I bought it i made sure to only have MC on my account and as default. There was no requirement to buy it from the Nook Color only. I guess they had enough time, time to call them up

sanahm - thanks for letting me know
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert