Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
Exinferis
Exinferis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PSP, NDS, Samsung i900 (Omnia)
'Ello!

Hello all,

Just found this forum whilst searching for ways to read eBooks on my new Omnia Smartphone and thought I'd pick your brains on another subject. But I shall save that for the correct board!

Looks like a nice friendly forum you have here.

Oh yes, you might have guessed by the thread title that I'm from the south of England!

Ex.
Exinferis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
'Ello and welcome to you!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, ex.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or jump in on conversations that interest you.

By all means, don't forget to download some of the great books we have here.....look under the 'ebooks tab.

Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ex. and welcome to MobileRead. You have come to the right place for advice and answers

Last edited by MickeyC; 06-15-2009 at 11:48 AM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:58 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
'Ello back atcha! Welcome to the forum!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #6
Exinferis
Exinferis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PSP, NDS, Samsung i900 (Omnia)
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I did have a quick look in the eBooks section last night, but I'm not yet properly clued-up on the formats. Will have a more in-depth look today. :-)
Exinferis is offline   Reply With Quote