Notices

Old 02-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
DesiLinguist
Computational Linguist
DesiLinguist doesn't litterDesiLinguist doesn't litter

Device: iLiad BE, iPhone, Kindle DX
Looking for a strong case in the US

Hi Guys,

I know there have been a lot of threads that discuss strong and robust cases for the iLiad but most of those have been either DIY ones or ones not available in Europe. I have the m-edge genuine leather cover but I don't think it would be good enough to protect the iLiad when transporting it, say, during a 14-hour flight along with my laptop in the same bag.

The best case I have found on these forums that I would like is this one (the metallic Esprit one). However, I have not been able to find this case anywhere online. I like it particularly because I can store the iLiad while in the leather case.

If someone knows where I can find this case or a case like this in the US, I would really appreciate a pointer.

I am also perfectly open to any other forms of robust or strong cases that people might have a suggestion for.

Thanks in advance!
DesiLinguist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
case, iliad, strong