Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-10-2014, 05:49 AM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Free Kotobee Publisher

Greetings.

I'm usually in the Deals, Freebies, and Resources forum, but I saw something that might be of value to someone in this forum that I thought that I would share with you.

GiveAwayoftheDay (http://giveawayoftheday.com) gives away a different program each day. Today's giveaway is Kotobee Publisher vers. 2.6.

I know nothing about creating ebooks and I know even less about this program. But, here's what it says on the GiveAwayoftheDay site about it:

Kotobee is an authoring software allowing you to create multi-platform interactive ebooks, running on web, desktop, Android and iOS (as native apps). Design your ebooks from scratch using the designer tool or import your own PDF and apply edits.

Add interactive components such as Video, Audio, Image Galleries, 3D, Augmented Reality, Buttons, Interactive Images, and much more. Through an intuitive wizard-style interface, create a customizable branded ebook in a matter of minutes that would rather take weeks to make.

The giveaway ends at 3 a.m. EST.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:31 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
It's important that one read the reviews for other individual's informed decisions.

This software - THUS FAR! - has very negative reviews.

Your mileage may vary: but be aware (and wary) if money is involved in order to complete the ebook you are working on.

This program may be exactly what you are looking. Or it might not.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert